Lead your shift team from the front!
- Opportunity to join a substantial business with a long history of success
- Be a part of a dynamic team culture
- Benefit from a stable position
- Easy to get to location - Woy Woy
- Join a successful hotel group
We currently have an opportunity for a self motivated and experienced assistant manager to join the team at this newly renovated hotel. You will bring your true love of people and drive to succeed to this role to participate in and achieve the hotel's goals.
At Hotel Plus we appreciate the value of offering great customer service. Be a part of our growth and make a positive difference!
When you join Hotel Plus you will have the opportunity to make your mark and help guide our team under direction of the licensee.
You will have highly developed customer service skills and have the ability, when the hotel is in your hands, to guide, lead and train your team at peak performance. You will have the passion and skills to help provide customers first rate venue presentation, quality food and beverage, entertainment and a focused friendly vibe with top notch service.
The successful Applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Displays a permanent focus on service and customer experience and delivers it personally
- Has a quick eye and quick reactions to ensure the team delivers the same quick, friendly customer service experience
- Co-operates across all departments, so that where it will help a customer there's no distinction between bar, food, gaming, bottles or accommodation operations.
- Be able to communicate well in words and numbers
- Quick, decisive, active and diplomatic in matters of RSA and RCG
- Have a sound knowledge of hotel life's technical aspects
- Demonstrate strong performance and experience in undertaking poker machine operations including CCU, TAB, KENO, Cellar work, balancing floats and takings, security
- Display a sound knowledge of licensing and gaming laws
- Will have relevant certificates including licensee, RSA, RCG and TAB operations
- Skills in training bar staff, bottle staff and gaming staff and where appropriate supervisors
- Be able implement promotions
- Willing and able to expand into tasks such as promotion design, ordering, rostering, etc if the opportunity offers
- High skills in liquor service
- Is a team player
Here is your opportunity to benefit from a GREAT diverse and hands-on role!
Here is your opportunity to be part of both a successful, achieving local team in a newly renovated hotel
An attractive and rewarding salary to attract the highest calibre of person for this role.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out above as the first page of your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic assistant manager. If you are self-motivated, have a passion for customer service and to lead a small team, want an opportunity to get results and make a positive difference, then we would be delighted to hear from you.