Be the face of the hotel and lead from the front!
- Opportunity to join a newly renovated business with a long history of success
- Be a part of a dynamic team culture
- Benefit from a permanent position
- Benefit from a potential bonus/incentive plan
- Great location - Central Coast NSW
- Join a successful hotel group
We currently have an opportunity for a self motivated and experienced professional Hotel Manager/Licensee to join one of our recently renovated Central Coast hotels. You will bring your true love of people and drive to succeed to this role to set and achieve the hotel's goals.
At Hotel Plus we appreciate the value of offering great customer service. Be a part of our growth and make a positive difference.
Here is your opportunity to manage all aspects of a hotel
When you join Hotel Plus you will have the opportunity to make your mark on our team and manage all aspects of the hotel from bars to food, with a strong gaming focus. You will be the face of the hotel, maintaining relations with local organisations including Liquor Accord, Local Area Command, council and business groups and customers.
You will have highly developed customer service skills and have the ability to guide, lead and train your team at peak performance. You will have the passion and skills to provide customers first rate venue presentation, quality food and beverage, entertainment and a focused friendly vibe with top notch service.
The successful Applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Displays an equal focus on revenue and costs to produce a healthy bottom line
- Be able to communicate well in words and numbers
- Have a sound knowledge of hotel life's technical aspects
- Demonstrate strong performance and experience in undertaking poker machine operations including CCU, TAB, KENO, cellar work, balancing both floats and banking, security, controlling payments, compliance reporting
- Display a sound knowledge of licensing and gaming laws
- Will have relevant certificates including licensee, RSA, RCG and TAB operations
- Skilled in training shift managers, supervisors, bar staff and gaming staff
- Be able to design and implement promotions
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as ordering, payroll, banking and rostering
- Will be able to ensure the hotel and its equipment is kept in good order
- Is a team player
- Be autonomous and have the ability to make the decisions
Here is your opportunity to benefit from a GREAT diverse and hands-on role!
We are seeking an experienced professional to jump on board.
An attractive and rewarding salary and a potential bonus structure to attract the highest calibre of person for this role.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out above as the first page of your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hotel Manager/Licensee. If you are self-motivated, have a passion for customer service and to lead a team, want an opportunity to get results and make a positive difference, then we would be delighted to hear from you.